Administrative Assistant - Cleveland
The client services administrator supports a financial planner with their client activity. This role conducts administrative tasks assisting in processes for new client acquisition, ongoing services items and general day to day planning practice operations. The administrative assistant supports the financial planners and their business manager. The administrative assistant will be in communication with the financial planner’s clients and may have to work with other financial planners and team members on joint work cases.
Hours: Part time, 30 hours per week
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Schedule and confirm client appointments
- Manage client files, contact information and CRM database
- Prepare and process client related paperwork
- Assist financial planner with administrative tasks related to client service meetings
- Send outgoing correspondence
- Support other staff members as needed, and other administrative functions as may be defined: general administrative, new business processing, client services and review preparation and scheduling, other scheduling
- Birthday and Holiday cards
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Skilled attention to detail and analytical
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Can work independently
- Capable of working through challenges effectively
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines
- Dependable and punctual
- Takes pride in their work
We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
We recruit, hire, train and promote people in all job titles, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.