Ryan C. Puckett CLTC MBA
Partner and Financial Planner
From 1999 to 2006, Ryan Puckett served his country in the U.S. Air Force. In 2006, he separated from the Air Force as one of the top recruiters in the country to explore a career in financial services.
Ryan graduated from Franklin University in 2005 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Management and in 2012 with an MBA.
Ryan joined Skylight Financial Group in May 2009 and became a partner in the firm in 2016. He is growing a practice of individual and business financial planning.
Ryan is happily married to his wife of 15 years, Beth Puckett. They have 3 children, 2 girls and a baby boy who keeps them very busy. When Ryan is not working, he enjoys golf, water sports, and participating in many community events. He offers his support to United States service members by volunteering on the USO Board of Central and Southern Ohio.
Services Ryan Offers:
- IRA and ROTH IRAs
- 529 plans/UGMA/UTMA
- Mutual funds/stocks/bonds/access to managed money programs
- Life insurance—individual and multi-life term/whole
- Disability income insurance—individual and multi-life
- Long term care
- Business Planning
- Section 162 Bonus, Split Dollar, Deferred Compensation, 401k/403b, Safe Harbor
- Buy/Sell agreements
- Exit Planning
- Financial Planning
- Fee-based planning approach to identify financial gaps & objectives through the 6 key areas of financial planning. This approach gives the client a roadmap for their financial future.
Ryan Puckett is a registered representative of and offers securities, investment advisory, and financial planning services through MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC (www.sipc.org) OSJ: 5455 Rings Road, Suite 125, Dublin, OH 43017. 614.790.9800. CRN202210-272310