Skylight Honors Top Performers of 2017
January 20, 2018
2017 has been another excellent year for Skylight Financial Group. Following the successful merger of four agencies to create one of the largest locally owned financial services firms in Ohio, we had an outstanding year of production, and on January 12, we honored the outstanding performers of 2017 at our annual awards ceremony. At a gala banquet, held in the Hilton Columbus/Polaris, we celebrated a range of achievements from top leaders in selling products to the much-coveted bronze, silver and gold “Associate of the Year.” The highest award “Associate of the Year” recognizes the exemplary contribution of our financial planners to their practice, to Skylight, MassMutual, and the community.
We would like to congratulate the following winners:
- Rising Leader: Anthony Nicodemo
- New associate of the year: Reid Wiley
- Gold associate of the year: Dan Lauletta
- Silver associates of the year: Rod Skaf and Bernard Garrah
- Bronze associate of the year: Chris Reinke
Check out our full photo on Facebook.