Charles Cooper CLU® LUTCF®
Charles ‘Coop’ has been helping financial professionals achieve the vision they have for their practice and their lives since 2003. In 2016 he was named Managing Director of the Year for all of MetLife Premier Client Group and received the GAMA International Frontline Leaders Award* for 2015. He has achieved some of the highest levels of recognition in the industry, including Chairmen’s Council qualification (MetLife, 2015), Platinum Conference (MetLife, 2015), Leader’s Conference (MetLife, 2011, 2015,) and Field Leadership Trophy (Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), 2017, 2018). He is a current member of the Million Dollar Round Table.
Charles holds the Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) and the Life Underwriter Training Council Fellowship (LUTCF®) designations.
His focus is to help clients accumulate wealth and leave a meaningful and lasting legacy. Seeing his clients achieve success they never dreamed of is one of the great joys of his life.
A graduate of Elon University (Cum Laude), he is a 20-year resident of Cincinnati where he lives with his wife, Casondra, and their three fur children. He is a proud empty nester with four great kids off the payroll and a beautiful granddaughter to boot!
He is a classically trained Opera Singer, arts lover, golf enthusiast when at his Arizona home, and culinary artiste (husband and wife duo).
* Issued in March 2016 based on the prior calendar year. Must be a sales manager supervising at least five full-time sales representatives and a current GAMA member to be considered. To be selected, must meet production requirements for prior calendar year. MassMutual provided monetary support to GAMA International to help fund certain events and programs. MassMutual employees and/or agents are not involved in the nomination and selection process. The award is not an endorsement or indicative of future performance of the adviser. A fee was paid for consideration.
Charles Cooper is a registered representative of and offers securities, investment advisory and financial planning services through MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC. OSJ: 3825 Edwards Road, Suite 210, Cincinnati, OH 45209. 513.579.8555.
Featured News Stories:
- Skylight Financial Group’s Coop’s Corner Video Series Addresses Common Financial Services Industry Pains Head-On
- Skylight Celebrates 2020 Accomplishments at First Ever Virtual Awards Gala
- 7 Essential Career Fair Tips for College Students
- Cooper Receives Leadership Award, Music City Conference Invitation
- Cooper Honored as Extraordinary Elon Alumnus