Partner and Financial Planner
Mike joined MassMutual in 2012 and became a part of Skylight Financial Group in 2017. Mike helps clients accumulate wealth and make important decisions on how to distribute that wealth in the most efficient manner.
He began his career interning at a local financial advisors’ firm and has continued working for his clients in the investment and insurance industry. Mike credentials include Life and Health, Series 6 and Series 7 licenses. With over 18 years of investment and insurance experience, he is able to provide information on products and strategies to assist clients with planning for their future.
Born and raised in Toledo, Ohio, Mike is the youngest of 12 children. Mike resides in Sylvania with his three very active school-age children. He strongly believes in giving back to this great community by supporting various organizations such as the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, American Heart Association, Ruthie’s Angels, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, SewHope, Promedica Foundation, Toledo Zoo, and College Mentors for Kids.
Michael Buganski is a registered representative of and offers securities and investment advisory services through MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC OSJ: 7150 W. Central Ave, Suite 100, Toledo OH 43617. 419.893.9759.
Featured News Stories:
- A Hole in One Opportunity: Skylight Sponsors the 2021 Solheim Cup
- Cheers to Skylight’s Bronze, Silver, and Gold Associates of 2020
- Skylight Celebrates 2020 Accomplishments at First Ever Virtual Awards Gala
- 4 Ways to Know You’re at the Right (or Wrong) Firm
- Meet Skylight’s Bronze, Silver, and Gold Associates of 2018
- Support for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Stems from Deep Community Roots