Chief Operating Officer
In starting her career with the Cincinnati location in 2003 as the front desk receptionist then transitioning to every other role within the firm since then, Trisha brings numerous years of administrative and operational first-hand experience that helps to create results driven service. She is able to channel this knowledge to better relate with her staff as well as provide relative feedback, ideas and support to continually service our clients. Her position provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational protocol, administrative and reporting procedures and systems in place to effectively grow the organization, ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
As a lifelong Cincinnati resident and University of Cincinnati graduate, Trisha is actively involved in the community, her church and numerous organizations throughout the city. She currently resides on the east side of Cincinnati with her husband David and their two children.
Featured News Stories:
- Skylight Leadership Spotlight: Chief Operating Officer Trisha Rutherford
- Words of Gratitude: The Women of SFG
- Blurbs from the Firm: Role Models of SFG
- Blurbs from the Firm: Our Favorite SFG Memories
- Women’s History Month 2020 at SFG
- The Story of Skylight’s Dan Brennan
- Boss Ladies: Women in Leadership at SFG